Learn about SEO services in Saudi Arabia
SEO in Saudi Arabia is a green field, and minority of people claiming to know it are really knowing it. Most of Saudi businesses setup websites for their businesses but they neither optimize their websites nor promote them. Saudi market is one of the biggest markets in the Arab world. The majority of Saudis are accessing the internet for their daily needs (Entertainment, Procurement, Education … etc.).
Therefore, there is a huge opportunity waiting for you to reach out to those potential customers, and then convert them. If you want to make the most of SEO in Saudi Arabia, though, changes will be needed to your website. From well-managed content marketing to optimizing your website, there’s lots to be done.
Creating your website is JUST the first step
Most of businesses make an effort in setting up websites, and after that they do absolutely nothing. Analyze your services as well as the targeted type of customers. Then shape your website to makes it friendly and easy to use by the targeted customers and the search engines. But careful, don’t optimize your website without having enough knowledge about SEO in general, and SEO in KSA in particular.
Thankfully, SEO in Saudi Arabia will generally follow the same rules as elsewhere. Good SEO practice comes in many forms. For example, carrying out a detailed keywords search will always be beneficial regardless of where you are. If you would like to improve your business, though, you’ll need to learn the most important aspects of SEO services.
What is SEO?
Search engine optimization, otherwise known as SEO, is an important factor for succeeding web marketing. SEO focuses on increasing quality and quantity of your website traffic through organic search results.
How a search engine works
Search engines send bots or crawlers to visit your website and determine what type of content your website is providing. Your website’s content gets indexed and then shown in the search results depending on its relativity with the search queries. This is why you might need to bring in an SEO company in Saudi Arabia.
Meeting the ever-changing demands of the search engine crawlers can be tough work. It requires constant attention to detail and adjustment to your content. If you wish to meet the standards expected of good SEO in Saudi Arabia, though, you have to learn. Or, you have to bring in professional help.
How SEO works
SEO technologies and techniques are applied to influence your website’s positioning for relevant keywords through on-page optimization and off-page optimization strategies. Through these strategies, your website will rank up on search engines for the keywords that are related to your business.
What is On Page Optimization?
Specialists in SEO have an idea about how search engines like to see your website’s content. Hence, they work on tweaking your website to be shaped the way search engines like. They analyze your business and then find the most relevant keyword to it. After that, they make sure that your website’s links, titles, sub-titles are correct. It also ensures that your content contain the right amount of the relevant keywords in the right structure.
That structure, like any other part of SEO, has to be managed in the right way. For example, you need to get your headings properly organized and prepared.
Heading Tags Optimization
If you have a blog, your article’s title should be presented in <h1> tag and that tag should not be used in an article more than one time. Your article’s sub-titles preferred to be presented in <h2> tag. Also, your blogs titles should contain the name of the title. Many people make the mistake of using numbers, IDs etc. here instead. Make sure that the title is clear.
Many companies forget to adjust their URL when managing SEO in Saudi Arabia. Having URLs which match up with the topic (and make use of keywords) is essential. In content marketing, getting used to this all-important aspect is essential. It can be the difference between you improving your ranking, or stagnating.
Content uniqueness assurance
On-page optimization involves making sure that there is no duplication in the content written in your website. The reason behind that is quite simple. For example, say you had 2 articles, and both articles are talking about Hollywood smile. Search engines will then rank these against one another. Over time, that might have a negative effect. It might cause a higher ranking for the poorer content.
Among other things, on-page optimization focuses on is the number of letters used in writing titles, subtitles and meta tags. Having long titles, sub-titles or meta data might cause a bad looking link within the indexing. This might create a negative impact on the whole traffic to your website.
Off Page Optimization
Off-page optimization strategies involve submitting your website across different social bookmarking communities. This also includes online directories and web related resources. Your website relevance, authority and traffic usually get increased through link building and Press releases. It’s an often under-used part of SEO in Saudi Arabia, so be sure to tap into this when you can.
SEO Audit Report
Websites auditing reports are crucial for capturing websites strengths, weaknesses. From such reports we can make our SEO approaches which lead eventually to attracting more traffic to the website.
What do we expect from audit reports?
- Overall internal links
- Back links
- Broken links
- Approximate website’s speed
- On-page observations
- Alexa page rank
- Website speed
- Technical errors effecting performance
How Your Business Can Benefit From SEO
People in today’s world use the internet as the first reference for searching the various types of products and services. Imagine your service’s ad in a Yellow page, or a services reference. Which place in the Yellow page would be the best place for your ad?
In most cases, the best place in yellow pages is the first places in the list; because as we all know services seekers are more likely to choose among the first 5-to-10 ads in the list. SEO provides an affordable, cost-effective and more reliable way to reach out to your customers. We do that by ranking first in the search engines for your targeted keywords.
One more advantage of having your website optimized for search engines is visibility. Now, you can reach out to audience who are more likely to buy your product or service. In the Yellow pages, or any other common advertising channels, the audience is key.
If you invest in Pay Per Click or ads space, you could waste resources targeting the wrong audience. Or, you’re going to be shown to the wrong audience. With search engines, though, you will only show up for the users who searches for your product or service.
How you can grow your business through SEO
If you were to invest in SEO in Saudi Arabia, you could benefit from:
- Increased visibility. Your business will be more visible on one of the most powerful marketing tools in the world. That visibility can help you to turn more visitors into clients.
- Enhanced reputation. Naturally, consumers in Saudi Arabia will see a business at the top of the search engines as trustworthy. Therefore, your business will benefit via an enlarged reputation.
- Better return on investment. While many marketing services exist, few provide the same long-term return on investment as SEO. You can use that to your advantage for organic, long-term results.
- Greater scope for scaling. Other forms of marketing have their limits as to how far they can take you. SEO in Saudi Arabia, though, can take your business as far as you allow it to. Therefore, it’s perfect for a business looking to naturally grow.
- Long-term results. While it can take time for SEO results to pay off, the results are long lasting. So long as you stick to SEO best practice, you’ll see massive benefits for many years to come.
- Improved performance. Your website will become more visible, more accessible and generally a better place to visit. SEO is not just about the results: it’s about making your website a more enjoyable location on the internet.
- Stay ahead of the competition. Saudi Arabia is a very competitive nation, so you need to stay ahead of your opposition. Therefore, SEO helps you to keep your place as a reputable business in your given industry. This helps to keep customers returning for more.
These are just some of the benefits that can come from using SEO services in Saudi Arabia. When you allow the professionals to help your business via SEO, the results are long-term.
SEO in Saudi Arabia
According to a report shared by Saudi Communications And Information Technology Commission (CITC) 2017, there are more than 29.7 Million internet subscriptions in Saudi Arabia. The same report stated that internet coverage in Saudi Arabia jumped from 64% to 82% between 2014 and 2017. What I want to say here is that internet is a very huge market in KSA. Many businesses, though, are not benefiting from that mine of gold the proper way.
Search results are either irrelevant or Non-commercial
If a user from Saudi Arabia searches for a local product or service like “حاصرات تقويمية”, result will vary. Typically, they’ll find forums discussing this term, or sometimes blogs talking about it. However, the user is not going to get a first ranking clinic offering related services. People are using search engines, primarily looking for products and services. However, all they get is either irrelevant content or a relevant non-commercial, non-actionable contents.
Therefore, you should invest more time and effort in SEO and link building efforts on your business. Or, hire an SEO company in Saudi Arabia, like Widelytics. They can help you to master the art of SEO, and benefit from its results. Over time, you can rank first in search engines. That first-place ranking increases the possibilities for you to reach out to your customers.
Geo-targeting in Saudi Cities
Do you have a business that resides only in Riyadh or Jeddah … etc.?
If YES, then why should you invest resources trying to get ranked in global or regional search results?
If you rank for generic keywords, such as “مطعم”, you will get high organic traffic but low conversion rate. With generic targeting, you’re going to get a satisfying amount of visitors. However, only a minority may be interested in buying or using your product or service.
SEO can help you to focus your targets – and save money
If you mostly work in one city, e.g. Riyadh, you want to rank for Geo-targeted keywords like “عيادة أسنان بالرياض”. This way, you’re going to show up to people who are searching for the product/service you provide in “Riyadh”.
With this way you’re going to have a higher chance to get converting leads and hence increase your ROI.
In Saudi Arabia, the majority of its population live in the main cities, which are:
If your business resides in one of these cities, you already have more than 70% of Saudi users. So, if you’re seeking a free consultation regarding your SEO position in your local area, please use our “contact” page.
How To Benefit from SEO
If you want a better idea of how our SEO services in Saudi Arabia can benefit you, they include:
- Setup a website. It’s useful to have a website that contains information about your business and the services you provide for your customers.
- Write good, relevant content. For example, write an article or blog about “5 أخطاء تقع فيها وأنت تفرش أسنانك”. This works well if you’re running a dental clinic. This type of related content will attract the right audience to your business.
- Improve customer interaction. Start off by installing contacting channels, pricing tables, appointments managers or shopping carts. Depending on the nature of your business, tools will exist in order to improve conversions.
- Optimize your website. Apply both On-page and off-page strategies in order to get optimized for search engines.
- Carry out keyword research. Target the right Keywords in order to reach out to the right customers.
- Utilize modern marketing tools. Do some advertisement -if necessary- to increase your conversion rates. Pay Per Click or PPC is a good option for that sort of cases.
- Focus on the most important and related group of keywords to your business. Because you are going to get more authority by search engines when you get specialized in a specific field.
Also, you should look to:
- Maintain the speed of your website.
- Optimize your website for all possible sizes of personal computers.
- Optimize your website for mobile phones as well as tablets. The majority of Saudis access the internet using their mobile phones.
Making the right decisions on SEO services
In summary, SEO in Saudi Arabia is already a huge market. Saudi consumers are massively relying on internet for searching products. Whether you are a Saudi content creator, digital products seller, physical products seller or service provider, you need help. This means that you need to setup a marketing strategy for your framework.
A sound, well-managed strategy will help you to attract more potential customers. Also, it will increase your return on investment and present your brand the way it deserves.